Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh what a night....

Here in West-Central Georgia, a cold front push through around 2 am. How do I know the exact time? Hell, my knee woke me with the news, and kept me up for the entire spectacle. Those of you who have issues with chronic pain will know exactly what I'm talking about. Ahhh, such is life...

The storm did however give me ample opportunity to read the news, both msm (mainstream media) and those which I personally enjoy... the not so mainstream. I prefer a more conservative view of the news. You know, where common sense is more common, and liberal hogwash is often exposed.

After reading non-msm new sites, one can return to CNN, NBC or any other of the msm arenas and easily see how the words are twisted to portray an entirely different reality... Journalism is truly dead in this era of "pay for play"."Pay for Play" on my regularly broadcast news stations you may ask? Oh Puh-leeeeze... Of course it is...

It comes down to this... "Anything to make a buck"... and our recent elections are a prime example of just this type of "journalism". The intense hype regarding Obama... The extreme diggin's regarding Palin... Purely "pay for play" liberal antics.

Well this American Woman is pretty damn sick of having liberal BS shoved down my throat! One of my favorite quotes of all time... "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore" is the driving force of this blog... I've had it! I'm sick of it!

The dollars they're "spending" in DC are MY DOLLARS... But I have no REAL say in how those dollars are spent, now do I? But the good Lord gave this American Woman a mouth and I certainly intend to use it !

No comments:

Post a Comment